One year of blogging

Returned from Paris, we're all quite tired from the trip 26 hours by bus. I had planned to make a travel sketchbook while being there but this was quite to over optimistic, I found little time for such frivolities. We had a great time anyway and some sketches made on the trip are to come over the next couple of days. First in line my proposal to make penguins airborne at last. Made this one on the ferry ride to Germany. Missed this blog's birthday yesterday, I hope it's not crossed with me.

8 comments:

  1. That's a very handy looking gadget!

    Happy Belated Birthday, hope you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hipp hipp hurra!!!
    Vad du är bra!!!
    / Ellen, Magnus och Måns

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Felicity and Grodan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Congratulations!

    Your work and blog have brightened my day on a regular basis - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog B-day!! That's one coool ... ERr ... machine ... is that a big weapon?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Alina just a rather big motor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Mattias, I believe that this *is* the solution we've all been looking for to send these penguins soaring again. Congratulations on your designs and a year at blogging.

    ReplyDelete